Sunday 14 November 2010

S.W.U. Challenge

I'm finally up-to-date with the challenges, well for the time being any way!

I have had to add them to my blog in stages as there doesn't seem to be enough space to upload them all at the same time, they are also slightly out of order so be patient and keep looking!

This is wk 35 - Me in 2010

My greatest moment this year has been becoming a grandmother - Nana 'T',
this is Maisie and me in October.



This is wk 34 - The Great Outdoors

My younger sister and her family spend some time each year in Zimbabwe


This is wk 33 - My Secret
It's a secret so I can't tell you!

This is wk 32 - Magic

My son Ben was mad on 'doing' Magic, just like his Uncle Simon. One year we bought him a magic set, I made a cape and a top hat - poor rabbit, it was in and out of the top hat
so many time it wanted to disappear!

Thank you for looking, if you have any comments please leave them




No comments:

Post a Comment